16"x16" Edgeless Premium Microfiber Cloths (Pack of 10)
One (1) package of 10 royal blue edgeless Premium 365 GSM (Grams per Square Meter) Microfiber cloths, each measuring 16" x 16". Each microfiber cloth is able to absorb nearly seven times its own weight in liquids. Thousands of polyester/polyamide blended microscopic fibers pick up and hold dust, dirt, grime, and bacteria. This hypoallergenic, lint-free, nonabrasive Microfiber cloth eliminates streaking and reduces the usage of cleaning chemicals. Dirt, grime and bacteria is released when washed.
- Drying Surfaces Treated with Permanon
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood, etc.
PROFESSIONAL CLEANING TIP:
"Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization."
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Wax, Glaze, and Sealants with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction:
Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT iron. Do NOT use any fabric softeners as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (No Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.