Pro Pump & Spray with Viton gaskets is a hand pump compression sprayer that is ideal for fast and easy applications of Permanon products over large surface areas. This hand-held compression sprayer is an impact resistant Polyethylene 1-Liter (1.06 Quart) tank with adjustable nozzle for mist or stream spraying. Manufactured in Germany with the highest attention to detail and precision.
- Durable construction bottle - impact resistant & sturdy, designed for heavy use.
- Easy pump operation - spray pressure up to 3 bar (43.5psi).
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable operation.
- Adjustable spray nozzle with nickel plated brass insert.
- Large bottle opening makes filling easier with no spillage.
- Enclosed end-cap design for superior pump performance.
- Increased work productivity and efficiency in surface preparation before and after repairs.
- Reduction of VOC's while dispensing bulk chemicals - eliminating the need for aerosol based products.
- Environmentally conscious - made from bioplastics.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Fill the bottle up to the "Max" indicator.
- Insert pump assembly in the bottle and screw-on very tightly so the seals can maintain sufficient pressure.
- Extend pump plunger and stroke 20-30 times.
- Press the trigger to spray. Slowly turn the nozzle to adjust spray pattern from jet to fine mist.
- Always release pressure in the unit before storage.
- Immediately after use, clean the pump sprayer with clear water.
- Occasionally lubricate the pump barrel with a few drops of light oil.
Pro Pump & Spray Hand Pump Compression Sprayer
Scroll down for more information...
FREE USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail Shipping for any order over $100! Orders under $100 are also shipped to any location within the United States via USPS Priority Mail for a flat rate of $7.50.